Introduction to Canvas
Learn about using Canvas at Northeastern to support a digital presence for courses. This training will cover content creation, course organization, assignment creation, engagement ideas, best practices, and recommendations on getting the most out of Canvas. The content will include hands-on activities.
- Canvas overview
- Content creation pages, integrated tools and more
- Course organization using the modules
- Assignment and assessment creation
- Ideas for engaging learners in Canvas
- Best practices and recommendations on getting the most out of Canvas.
What to Bring
- Computer or Laptop
- Optional: mobile device to download the mobile Canvas app and Teacher App
Estimated Time Commitment (if not clear)
- One hour