Using Video Tools to Empower Creativity
President Joseph Aoun said, “Our most powerful skill is our unique ability to be creative.” There are a variety of tools and techniques faculty can use to create and to provide opportunities for students to create in a course. Join Academic Technologies and CATLR for this hands-on virtual workshop where we will show you how to use Adobe Spark and Canvas Studio to create assignments that spark creativity and engage learners.
In this training, faculty will learn how to articulate the benefits of digital media creation, remixing, and transmediation for enhancing student learning while experiencing the student perspective of creating an Adobe Spark video and easily uploading it to Canvas Video Studio for peer feedback.
- June 9, 1:30-3:00p.m. EST
- Benefits for creating products (videos) to achieve learning outcomes
- Why digital media production? Reflect and share.
- Digital storytelling –Hands-on Adobe Spark and Canvas work
What to Bring:
- Laptop or device that supports Zoom and Adobe
- CATLR’s Creativity workshop, June 2, 1:30-2:45 (Recommended)