Designing and Teaching Your NUflex Course
As you prepare for the fall, this self-paced course, delivered in Canvas, will guide you through the process of designing and teaching a high-quality and engaging NUflex course. The modules in this training will support you through designing your course for NUflex, configuring your Canvas course to give your students a home base, and integrating Zoom for learning together in real time. A classroom technology training module is available, as well. Get a jumpstart on designing an engaging course for your students that puts learning and community at the center of the experience!
Enroll in the self-paced training
Steps to enroll in the course:
- Go to Designing and Teaching Your NUflex Course and log in to Canvas.
- In the upper-right corner, click the Enroll in Course button. Click Go to the Course. You’re in!
This course is structured into topic-based modules, allowing you to skip through topics you are already familiar with.
- Module 1: Designing for NUflex
- Module 2: Canvas for Digital Presence
- Module 3: Learning Together with Zoom
- Module 4: Classroom Technology